Becoming an OmniTop Network (ON) Associate
Becoming an ON Associate is an open proposition for anybody who has openly marketable skills.
Before sending us an application to become an ON Associate, please consider to:
- Make a list for yourself, of the marketable skills that you have. We use the word “marketable” to define skills that can be used for someone’s benefit, yours material and/or self esteem, which means that includes both lucrative and not-for-profit activities. You also need to own or have legal access to any auxiliary tools and technology, time or other resources needed to apply those skills, as ON doesn’t provide special working conditions;
- Find a way to define yourself in a single phrase of up to 25 words. Use actual words, not exclusively a link;
- Take a look at the ON Map. Many opportunities are local. Are you in a space poorly represented? Are there chances for you to soon become a Partner?
- Take a look at the Skills and Credentials that Associates contribute to the pool of marketable skills. Do you have skills that could be better represented in this list? Put them in competition, and, hopefully, opportunities will not take a long time to show.
- Contact us with questions or directly fill the Registration Form. The second stage of association consists of receiving a Non-Compete-Non Disclosure letter. When the process is complete and approved, you will be able to access ON Live, the on-line collaborative environment.
Successful registration as an ON Associate enables consideration for contracting opportunities, and also places you in a pool of resources provided by other Associates. Read all the public information that is available about the ON structure to fully understand its means and principles. You can often find free support in this pool, as communication and exchange are encouraged and rewarded, and you can propose your own contracting opportunities to the network, through ON or through an ON Partner.
Registration is free, does not constitute a contract and does not guarantee engagement.
The decision regarding the registration of an Associate is taken by the Executives of ON.