A mutually beneficial relationship
Partnering with ON is an open proposition for entities registered as businesses whether for, or not for profit.
An organization may apply at will to be listed as an ON Partner or may be invited to apply.
Before sending us an application to become an ON Partner, please consider to:
- Create an outline of the object of activity of your company, past clients and references available;
- Define your company in up to 25 words. Use actual words, not just an URL;
- Take a look at the ON Map. Many opportunities are local. Are you physically located in a space poorly represented?
- Take a look at the other types of organizations that contribute to the ON Partnership. Do you have competitive advantages that could be featured in this list? Highlight them and, hopefully, opportunities will not take a long time to show.
- Contact us with questions, or directly fill the Registration Form. The second stage of creating a partnership consists of receiving a Non-Compete-Non Disclosure letter to sign. When the process is complete and approved, you will be able to access ON Live, the on-line collaborative environment.
Successful registration as an ON Partner enables consideration of your company for contracting opportunities, and also places you in a pool of resources provided by other Partners. Read all the public information that is available about the structure of ON to fully understand its means and principles. You can often find free support in this pool, as communication and exchange are encouraged and rewarded, and you can propose your own contracting opportunities to the network, through ON or through another ON Partner. Create confidence.
Registration as a Partner is free, does not constitute a contract and does not require your company to list ON as a partner.
The decision regarding the registration of a Partner is taken by the Executives of ON.